The RT-HD is a heavy duty commercial mower, offering fleet-like pricing to everyday buyers. There is not another commercial mower that offers such value. Starting price is $6,269, making the RT Series the most decked-out mowers on the planet at an incredibly affordable price. Questions about any of the key features and components? Check out our detailed specifications sheets.
Go ahead. Take a test drive. The comfort, the smooth ride, the clean and even cut, the traction on inclines...you can not miss the difference. Spartan is better.
- Gt trac for the best traction on inclines. Precision weight distribution, balance, and control
- Patented brake system - patent-pending ergonomic foot control - foot-operated to unlock/lock
- Soft ride rear radial tires option - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower for softer ride, longer life, and more traction. Upgrade available on 48", 54" and 61" deck.
- Gt trac for precision traction, balance, and control
- 5" deep, reinforced extreme turf flow deck
- Change on the go precision deck height dial with shock assisted deck foot lift
- One piece deck with baffling
- Long lasting belt design with large idlers and minimal belt angles. Belts keep a constant tension to maximize belt life
- Ergonomic cockpit - with 12v outlet
- Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
- Plug and play simplistic wiring system
- Simple push-start instrument panel
- Wrap-around design for durability
Heavy Duty Frame
- Heavy duty tube frame - same material used on intimidator UTVs
- Easy maintenance access
- Vibration control deck system
- Lifetime warranty on leading edge of deck
- Engine Name: Briggs and Stratton Commercial (44T977)
- Horsepower: 27
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTE 10cc wheel motors. 3 year/750 hour commercial & 2 year/750 hour commercial warranty
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continues: 3,140in lb. Max Torque: 4,870in lb.
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1000 hours between oil change
- Drive Tires: 23x10.50x12 Turf Radials
- Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Smooth Tread
- Wheels Type: Steel with optional aluminum rear wheels and front hub covers4
- Speed (F/R): Forward: Up to 9MPH | Reverse: Up to 5MPH
- Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer Dampeners
- Steering Levers: Adjustable up and down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
- Storage: 1.5"x3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Sizes: 54"
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, reinforced 7 gauge deck XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) deck
- Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
- Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 2" to 5.5" with 15 cut heights in between
- Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed double bearing
- Parking Brake: Foot operated
- Frame: 1.5"x3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 55.5" wide
- Weight: 1055 lb
- Length: 84"
- Height: 75" fixed ROPS
- Engine Warranty: 3 year Residential / 3 Year Commercial
- Full Warranty: 2 years/350 hours residential | 1 year/350 hours commercial
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restrictions