2019 SPARTAN RT Pro Briggs and Stratton 54in 27HP
The Spartan RT PRO and RT HD offer a dollar for dollar value that is a cut above the competition. The RT Series is packed with the basic features that make Spartan stand out from the rest: GT Trac for the best incline traction, easy touch brake system, ergonomic cockpit, foot assist easy-lift deck, straightforward design for easy add-ons and maintenance, the Vibration Control Deck System, and state-of-the-art push start instrument panel.
The RT-HD is a heavy duty commercial mower option offering fleet-like pricing to everyday buyers. There is not another commercial mower that offers such value.
Go ahead. Take a test drive. The comfort, the smooth ride, the clean and even cut, the traction on inclines...you cannot miss the difference. The RT Series is the most decked-out mower line on the planet at such an incredibly affordable price. Take Command of your yard or your business with the RT Series Spartan Mowers.
• Engine Name: Briggs and Stratton Commercial (44T977)
• Horsepower: 27HP
• Fuel Capacity: 9.5gal
• Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTE 10cc wheel motors.
• Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous: 3,140 in/lb | Max Torque: 4,870 in/lb
• Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1,000 hours between oil change
• Drive Tires: 23x10.50x12 Turf Radials
• Front Tires: 13x6.5x6 Smooth Tread
• Wheels Type: Steel with optional aluminum rear wheels and front hub covers
• Speed (F/R): Forward: Up to 9MPH | Reverse: Up to 5MPH
• Seat: GBR-7 Elastomer Dampeners
• Steering Levers: Adjustable up and down
• Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
• Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
• Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
• Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
• Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
• Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
• Deck Sizes: 54"
• Deck Depth: 6" Deep, reinforced 7 gauge deck XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) deck
• Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator.
• Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
• Cut Height: 1.5" to 5.5" with 15 cut heights in between
• Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed double bearing
• Parking Brake: Foot operated
• Frame: 1.5"x3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
• Width: 54" Deck: 55.5" wide
• Weight: 1,055 lb
• Length: 84"
• Height: 75" fixed ROPS
• Gt-trac for the best traction on inclines. Precision weight distribution, balance, and control
• 360 floating seat system
• Patented ergonomic brake system with easy, once-touch foot control to unlock/lock
• Soft ride rear radial tires - specific tread pattern designed and tooled for this mower for softer ride, longer life, and more traction.
• Cast aluminum sealed spindles with ag bearings
• 24" rear radial tires – standard
• 6” deep, reinforced 7-gauge XTF (extreme turf flow) deck
• Change-on-the-go precision deck height dial with shock-assisted deck foot lift
• One-piece deck with baffling to handle all types of grass
• Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear
• Ergonomic cockpit with storage, cup and phone holder, and 12v outlet
• Perfectly balanced with low center of gravity
• Plug and play wiring system
• Simple push-start control panel with LCD display
• Wrap-around design for durability
• Rt-pro - parker HTE 10cc transmission | RT-HD - parker HTJ 12cc transmission
• Folding ROPS – standard
Heavy Duty Frame
• 1.5” to 3” tubular frame – same heavy-duty material used on intimidator UTV
• Receiver hitch welded into main frame rail
• Easy maintenance access
• Vibration control deck system
• Lifetime warranty on leading edge of deck